Thursday 20 June 2024

My first Thunderball win

That's right, I won the Thunderball!

 

Lottery win email

 As in, I got the Thunderball, and won £3 😄

 

£3 national lottery win
More of a McDonald's burger win than a fancy steak win 😅

Glad I won something last night as it means I get to carry on doing Thunderball for a few more days!

Tonight is also set for life so hopefully this is the start of a winning streak. My parents and brother are coming over to visit tomorrow, so we could all celebrate the win together 😊

If you played Thunderball last night let me know how you did 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw twelve, plus fun day out

My losing streak continues as I did not win anything last night... I guess no one said becoming a ten thousand pounds a month-aire would be ...