Wednesday 3 July 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw thirteen, plus competition wins

Yesterday was my partner's Birthday so I didn't get a chance to post, so doing yesterday's post today instead!

I have some good new, and some bad news...

The bad news is that I didn't win on set for life this week. Shocking I know!

The good news though is I won two more competitions, and one of the things I won the other week has been delivered 😄

The two I recently won was a Guinness bucket hat, which I won in a daily competition


and the second thing one I won was from The Pizza Company, which is also a daily competition.


I don't know if I'll be getting a voucher, or something else, so have to wait and see what gets delivered!


The thing that I recently won and was delivered was my football Coca Cola cup.


It arrived a lot quicker than I thought it would, so I'm glad about that. While in general I'm not a big fan of items plastered with advertising, I do like random promo limited edition items from companies (my favourite one that I own is a 1001 hand held game in the shape of a KitKat, which I won many many years ago.)

So while the lottery front hasn't been the best for me of late, at least I'm being lucky elsewhere 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw fourteen, plus changes

 Another set for life has come and gone, and with it...