Friday 5 July 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw fourteen, plus changes

 Another set for life has come and gone, and with it...

was more of my money as I didn't win again! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

While I'm still having a lot of fun with my attempt to win the lotto, I'm thinking of changing tact for a while and going for Thunderball instead.

Sometimes change can be good...especially if there's a bigger chance of getting more change from it! Photo by Alexas Fotos

 

The reason for this? Well it has a better chance of winning, there's twice as many draws a week, and it's only a pound, so while I'll be paying a little more the payback rate is better, especially as you only need one Thunderball to win money whereas with set for life you need at least two numbers to win.

I still have a couple games left on my last set for life buy in, but once that's done I plan to try a couple months with Thunderball. If I win small amounts I'll use it to buy set for life tickets or scratchcards, and if I win over a tenner that will go straight into my bank account!

I haven't given up on winning set for life, but I feel with Thunderball I'm giving myself a bit of a better chance at winning something ๐Ÿ˜„

If you played set for life yesterday let me know how you did ๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competition win arrival

The other week I wrote about winning a free bucket hat in the daily Guinness competition and would let you know when it arrived, and today...