Wednesday 19 June 2024

Thunderball results, plus wishlist Wednesdays

With last week's set for life winnings I've been playing the Thunderball. Up to yesterday I was yet to win anything, however in yesterdays draw...

I still won nothing 😅

Annoyingly I actually matched two numbers, but without the Thunderball you don't win anything. I got another one for this evening so hopefully I'll match something, and when I do eventually win the half a million, or set for life, this is one of the things I'd definitely do!

Just looking at this photo makes me hungry! Photo by Team Picsfast
 

My partner and I love a steak, but it's something we don't have too often. We'll sometimes cook one at home on special occasions, or have one at a restaurant, but other than Miller & Carter which we've been to twice and I would class as pretty fancy, we've never been to a steak place that's super fancy.

If I won the lottery, I would love to head into London with my partner, go to the fanciest steak restaurant there is (that's actually worth the price, not those silly places that cover everything in gold leaf and expects you to pay £600!) have a couple cocktails, then head back to a five star hotel and enjoy all the perks they bring.

Man, after writing that I really hope I win on the Thunderball tonight 😄 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishlist Wednesdays-cooling air

So I didn't win on the Thunderball last night. This unfortunately means that it's the end of my run of playing Thunderball until I w...