Friday 14 June 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw eight, plus other results

So yesterday we left off with losing on the scratchcard I got for myself, and waiting to see if partner's one would be a winner or not, and unfortunately it wasn't...


It's not all bad news however as I managed to win something on set for life once again!

So how much did I win?

 

Another fiver woo!

Last week I used my winnings on the euro millions and the Saturday rollover and didn't win on either, so debating whether to try different games or not this week...

My partner also had some money on his national lottery account so offered a scratchcard of my choice, and ended up trying out the new cash reactors game


And won a fiver on that too! 😄


Yesterday was the last of the original £12 I put onto my account, and the fact I won a tenner in my first month is pretty good going I think. Fingers crossed in the next month I manage to win even more 😊

If you played set for life yesterday let me know how you did 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw twelve, plus fun day out

My losing streak continues as I did not win anything last night... I guess no one said becoming a ten thousand pounds a month-aire would be ...