Tuesday 18 June 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw nine, tasty food, and theme park adventures

Yesterday was the start of a new money month, and so I popped in my £12, added my numbers (although I decided to change the life ball to something else, but kept all the others the same) and waited to see if I was a winner.

Unfortunately it wasn't to be this time around. I went to see what last night's numbers ended up being, and I was one off three of the numbers, argh!

So close to winning £20 yet so far... 🫠 Photo by Andrea Piacquadio

 

Thursday's seems to have been my luckier day, so maybe that pattern will repeat again this week.

I also got another thunderball for tonight. While I've not won so far I've been enjoying playing it, and I'm hoping I win tonight so I can play a few more times before last week's winnings runs out.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I can add Tuesday to my lucky days 😄

One bit of luck I've had though was my partner and I managed to try out the new Thorpe Park ride, Hyperia!

a photo of Thorpe Parks Hyperia roller coaster

We've been excited to try it, but it had a bit of downtime recently, so once it reopened we waited for a weekday hoping it would be a bit less busy. We ended up having to wait longer than planned, but the weather was lovely so we weren't bothered. We had blast on it and can't wait to ride it again!

We have Merlin passes so plan to go again soon, and hopefully it'll be a bit quieter so we can get on it a couple times 🎢 

We also ended the day with a delicious pizza, and a take away pizza is always a win in my book!

A photo of a take away pizza

If you played set for life last night let me know how you did 💚


No comments:

Post a Comment

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw twelve, plus fun day out

My losing streak continues as I did not win anything last night... I guess no one said becoming a ten thousand pounds a month-aire would be ...