Friday 21 June 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw ten, plus competition win

It's seems that it's the end of the line for my current good luck charm, as last night I failed to win anything in set for life...

Thanks to the Thunderball win the other day though I still have some money to play a few more times, including tonight. Fingers crossed that I win something on that!

Now I haven't talked about this much on here, but recently I started entering competitions again. Last year I won a bunch of things, but then stopped for a while, but recently started up again.

So far I've not won much other than stuff like codes for some free drinks and some free goes at a gym, but yesterday I managed to get my first proper mini win!


I have yet to get the email, but when I do and have the cup sent to me I'll do a blog post to show it off. Fingers crossed this is the start of many wins 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...