Tuesday 9 July 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw fifteen

 Another week of set for life and...

another loss, noooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have not been having good luck with the natonal lottery recently...

This really cements that it's time for a change up with my national lottery plans that I mentioned last week.

On the plus side I managed to win a whole 27p on the deal or no deal game ๐Ÿ˜‚


 

Feels like it's been ages since I won anything on that!

I also won just over a quid on Tombola playing the gone fishin' game on 5p. I've found I have the best luck on fishing games so I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did.

I have a free bingo session tonight so let's see if I get lucky with that (if I remember to play it anyway, as I have a habit of forgetting...)

If you played set for life last night let me know how you did ๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competition win arrival

The other week I wrote about winning a free bucket hat in the daily Guinness competition and would let you know when it arrived, and today...