Monday 27 May 2024

Good luck charm-dandelion

A quick edit to the previous post about making these charms. I've decided rather than making a new one every time I lose a set for life I'd instead make one and keep it for the Monday and Thursday draw, and if I win in either I'll keep it for the next week and if I lose in both I'll make a new one. This is because I put a lot of work into them and want to keep them for longer than a day if I did lose in a draw 😊

Anyway, on the this week's charm. After using the picture of a ladybird on a dandelion in my previous post I thought of all the times I've caught a floating dandelion seed out the air, made a wish then let it go and watch it fly away, which inspired me to make this!


It took quite a few redesigns to get it to look how I wanted, but I'm super happy with how it came out.

Like with my previous one I'll be attaching it to a charm loop and hanging it from my phone for the week, and I guess I'll have to wait and see where my luck this week goes 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...