Wednesday 12 June 2024

Wishlist Wednesdays-theme park holiday

My partner and I love visiting theme parks and would (and do!) visit them without the need for a lottery win, but I think it would be amazing to have the money to do a big theme park holiday without having to worry about budgeting for food, merch, or hotels stays.

Is somewhere like this worth the price? Who knows, but I'm willing to give it a try 😆 Photo from Four seasons resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
 

My partner and did two theme park holidays many many years ago, but they were with a tour group, so while it wasn't cheap we got great deals which meant we could just about afford it when dipping into savings. But to do it now? That would take a lot of saving, and even then we'd have to be very careful with money while there.

Because it's been years since we did those holidays, with the help of a lottery win we could not only afford to do it again, but afford to do it in style!

The question would then be should we do a theme park trip around Europe, America, or Japan first. Decisions decisions...I'll let you know when I win set for life tomorrow 😄

If you have any good theme park tips, tricks, or hotels that we should check out in general, let us know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...