Tuesday 4 June 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life draw five, plus free deal or no deal win

So draw five has happened aaaaaand....

nope still no wins, boo!

On last night's though I did manage to get the life ball, and I was also one number off on three of the balls. So close yet so far...

I did however once again manage to win myself a whole 26p in the free deal or no deal game by ending with the 2p and the 50p, taking the deal, and it being the right call as I had the 2p box, so woo for that!


I also have a couple free mecca bingo games I won on the spinner to go, and also been entering a bunch of competitions every day, so hopefully some of those will pay off soon 😄

If you played set for life last night let me know how you did 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...