Saturday 25 May 2024

Find me on X/Twitter, and yesterday's bingo results

I decided to update an old X/Twitter account I haven't used for a while so I can use it for this blog!


I plan to post whenever I write up a new post, when I play games that don't really need their own posts, and just general thoughts about daily life, and try to find other bloggers to follow as I'm always on the lookout for like minded people.

If you're on there maybe pop on by and say hi 😊

 

And now onto my bingo exploits yesterday. I played quiiiite a few games, and I did actually end up winning some money, an astonishing...18p! 😂

I only played the free games so I didn't lose any money, but interestingly the only win was from the free bingo game I won in the Mecca daily wheel spin, while winning nothing during the normal free games that are open to everyone. From yesterday's experience alone it seemed like you have a better chance of winning in the free games from the wheel spin than you do from the normal free games, but I guess I'll see the more I play.

I have a free wheel spin bingo game today and tomorrow so fingers crossed I can win a little bit more, I mean who knows, I might manage to win a whole 25p next time! 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...