Friday 24 May 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life-draw two

So you know that lucky charm I made yesterday...

What do ladybirds wish for? Photo by Denitsa Kireva

seems it wasn't lucky enough, as this time around I got no numbers at all...

I'm not discouraged though as it's only day two, I got to sew something fun up, and I get to come up with, and make another fun lucky charm for Monday's draw!

As for the three free games I play each day, I won a free bingo game that's on tomorrow. Fingers crossed I'll remember to join it as I have a habit of forgetting to 🙄

In the meantime I'm going to give my charm one more chance and play a few free bingo games on Mecca, and occasionally rub my ladybird for good luck (that sounded so much dirtier than I intended I'm so sorry 🫠)

If you played yesterday's set for life let me know how you did, and if you have any fun ideas for my next charm let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...