Thursday 6 June 2024

Win, win, and win again!

So today started off reaaalllyy rough, but thankfully my luck improved as the day went on.

It started with getting the deal or no deal game and winning 27p.


For the first time I unfortunately got the lesser amount by taking the deal as I ended up having the 50p box for the first time ever, but I'm still planning to carry on picking deal as so far 4 times out of 5 it's been the right call, and I'm happy I won at all 😊

Then around lunch time I remembered my partner had got some McDonald's fries and saved the peeler for me.


While I didn't win on the peeler at first I scanned it into the app and ended up winning a milkshake!

Been ages since I've had one so looking forward to redeeming this 😋


Finally, we had to pop to the corner shop to grab something for lunch, and my partner got us a scratchcard each. While his one wasn't a winner, mine was, and not only was it a winner, it was a £10 winner!

It's been a long time since I've won more than a couple quid on a scratchcard so I'm really happy at winning a tenner. Now I'm hoping today's luck carries on to tonight's set for life draw 💚🤞💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...