Monday 20 May 2024

Welcome to chicken dinner journal

If you've randomly come across this page, hi there, and welcome the chicken dinner journal.

While not much of a gambler, I do enjoy buying the occasional scratchcard, lottery ticket, and playing on the 10p seaside machine, but I've decided to see if I can actually win something substantial by playing more frequently, thus the name of this journal!


I'm going to stick to what I can comfortably afford, which is to play every set for life (so that's every Monday and Thursday) and play a single line, for a total of £12 a month, which then leaves me plenty of space money wise to get an occasional scratchcard, play a different game if there's a rollover, or pop a couple pounds into a gambler at the seaside or a theme park 😊

If I do win a small amount I'll keep it in my account and use it towards the following month's set for life, other lottery game or maybe a scratchcard, if I win a larger amount I'll be withdrawing it, if I win the jackpot, well, this blog will turn into what happens next if you do win big. And if I win nothing? Well I guess that's another £12 coming out of my bank account for the next month's draws!

I decided to go for set for life over the other lottery games as the others are either pricier, have lower chances of winning, or are just games I'm not really interested in. I also like the idea of winning £10,000 a month for thirty years, and even winning the prize down from that of £10,000 a month for a year would be really great as well.

So, the all important question of do I pick my numbers, or do I use lucky dip? Well I had a little think about what I wanted to do and decided I didn't really want to pick my own as it's hard to be random with that, and I didn't want to do lucky dip as I don't have the best luck with those, and so I decided to go for a random set of numbers with the help of the internet's current favourite way to get answers, chat GPT.

Now obviously I don't think these numbers are any luckier or more likely to win just because it was picked by AI, but it did end up coming up with a decent set of numbers, and one of them, 37, is one of those numbers I'm always seeing pop up, which sealed the deal!

And so with that I put £12 onto my account, purchased a month's worth of tickets, and now all I can do is wait and daydream...

Me thinking of all the cheese I could buy with £10,000 a month. Photo by Elizaveta DushechkinaPhoto by Elizaveta Dushechkina: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-lying-on-grass-4385304/ Photo by Elizaveta Dushechkina: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-lying-on-grass-4385304/

 
Photo by Elizaveta Dushechkina: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-lying-on-grass-4385304/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...