Tuesday 21 May 2024

Attempting to win the national lottery's set for life-draw one

So there's some good news and some bad news...

 

The good news is I got a ball right, the life ball. The bad news is that you don't get anything for just getting the life ball, boo!

Interestingly two of my numbers were one off so I was close to winning a tenner, but unfortunately not close enough!

Me double checking the app in case they just forgot the email telling me I've won 😄 Photo by Liza Summer

 

While I didn't win in my first draw, which would have been pretty darn lucky, I think getting the life ball and being pretty close to two other numbers is a start 😊

I do plan to stick with these numbers, but I'm thinking about in the future if I do win any small amounts I might try out some challenges like my numbers Vs lucky dip, trying out even numbers only etc, as a fun experiment.

So all in all it could have been better, but getting one ball is a start, and maybe Thursday I can at least double up those numbers (as long as it's not a life ball and a normal number, as that doesn't net you anything either (should at least be a lucky dip!))

In the meantime I shall be working on other posts for this journal as I'm enjoying having a place to post about my goal of winning set for life, but also plan to post about other related things too.

I like to play the free games on bingo sites so I might write up some posts about them, about my memories of when the lottery first started, what scratchcards are available and give some of them a try, and the things I'd love to do or buy if I won (one of which I've already shared with you!)

Soon....I hope! Photo by Omar Mahmood

 

Well that's it for this post! If you played the set for life let me know how you did in yesterday's draw 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good luck charm-pie

So last week's charm was a disaster, and I ended up winning nothing on the National Lottery. The previous charm , which I had for a whi...